On October, Aishwarya from Eclipsed Words nominated me for a Liebster Award, and since she did it on her 1.000 followers celebration, I decided to dedicate a post to it on my 100 celebration! I didn’t forget girl, I just wanted it to have its special occasion 🙂
For this award, you give your nominees the questions you want them to answer. So, let’s start the show!
What are your favourite smells? My family recipe foods and the beach.
What do you do when you’re stressed? Procrastinate, wonder around the house thinking on the things I have to do and end up on the couch binging some tv show.
What is your favourite season and why? Summer because I love water – on the beach or swimming pool, you name it!
Is there anything you regret from your childhood? Everyone says that children need time to play and enjoy the childhood, but I really regret not taking life more serious, on music or dance class. Arts was a career option on my family, just not one that is too encouraged, so I always took it as an hobbie and never a skill that I wanted to be good at.
Early bird or night owl? Night Owl for sure!
What is your biggest time-wasting habit? Youtube. I go watch a little video before starting some task and when I look at the clock it has passed 1 hour. I know it happens to you too, don’t judge me!
What’s one thing you want to master? In this particular moment, time management!
What have you never tried but want to? Jumping from an airplane or a building, some radical adventure to know what it feels like to be totally on free falling. I never tried because I’m really scared of heights but me and my friends are trying to go together!
What’s your biggest fear? To leave this world without doing at least half of my bucketlist
Describe the most precious thing in your room. My memoir boxes, where I keep every memento object that I keep, from cinema tickets to photographs.
What do you want the old you to look back on and remember fondly? The happy times that I had with my family, friends and pets, because even in the darkest hour you can rebuilt yourself to smile.
Now, the facts about me!
- My favorite food is french fries;
- I love animals, I have 3 cats and 3 dogs at the moment (only one cat lives with me, the others are at my parents house);
- Horror is my favorite genre;
- I love anime!
- One of my biggest dreams is travel to Japan;
- I don’t want to die without publishing a book;
- I love the beach and that leads to the next topic;
- I hate sunbathing and don’t understand why people like it;
- If I had a superpower it would be time control;
- I can’t choose a favorite book / movie/ tv show – I can maybe do a Top 10 (maybe)
- I love alien and politics conspiracy theories.
I’ll nominee 10 bloggers that I closely follow and that I think have quality content that should get to the next level! There is no particular order on the list.
And here are my nominations!
- The Style of Terry
- Out of Tea Bags
- Rant and Reason
- 100 Word Anime
- Une photo, un poème
- Shokamoka’s Blog of Wonders
- Learn Fun Facts
- Bella Bee Blog
- Small Town Social – Living In Fernie BC
- arctic books
This is my compliment to you guys, you don’t need to accepted the award and do the challenge if you don’t want to! But if you do, here’s the rules:
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate between 5 to 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
And now, your questions!
- If you could choose a superpower, what would it be and why?
- Is there anything you regret from your childhood?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What job do you think you’d be really good at?
- What’s your favorite drink?
- What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
- What’s the best single day on the calendar?
- What movie title best describes your life?
- What’s the hardest lesson you’ve learned?
- What do you want to be remembered for?
- As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?
I hope you have fun answering the questions, at least as much as I did!
Once again, thank you so much for those out there who make this milestone possible!
I’m surely will keep up the work and hopefully write content that you enjoy!
See you soon*